Wheel & API Data Feeds
With over 125 Wheel brands in our database, our API will deliver the fitment results for every vehicle by wheel diameter utilizing your product data or data sharing with our existing product wheel catalogs. Clients don’t want to be locked down to having the same looking website as everyone else. Using our API gives the client complete control over the design and functionality of their website while having the ability to show consumers every wheel and tire that will fit their vehicle.
Custom designed API’S are available to clients that need specific specifications returned as results for parsing into their systems.
HOW IT WORKS:
- We provide each client with a admin control panel to our Wheel Match system.
- Clients can upload or export product data into or from the control panel
- Clients can choose to data share the existing wheel brands we have already cataloged into their control panel.
- We provide web services to access the vehicle year,make,model database . These web services will allow the client to build the necessary dropdowns for each vehicle on their site.
- Clients will make the calls using the web services provided to return the correct wheels and tires in a standard format or a format of their choice for each vehicle specified allowing the client to add a fully customized wheel and tire fitment guide to their website.
Developing a successful wheel and tire website can break the bank. Our API is designed to save you significant time and money and allow you to focus on the major areas to building or expanding a website. The 3 major factors of a fitment guide are: vehicle data, application data, product data. To build a successful fitment guide you need to find a standardized list of all vehicle years, makes and models. Once you find this the next step is to find all the vehicle fitment data including oe tire sizes, plus sizes, bolt pattern, offsets, hub bores, big brake fitments and more. The last step is product data. We have over 25 years in the wheel and tire industry and have developed the relationships to collect and transform this data into a standard wheel data exchange. All wheel data from manufacturers comes in different formats, clients will spend hours upon hours trying to collect, sort and map the wheel data to use within a website. The final and most crucial step is put all this data together. Hiring a development team to assemble a task of this magnitude will cost tens of thousands of dollars to try to put this all in place.
WE HAVE COMPLETED ALL OF THIS….. API’S SETUP IN 48 HOURS…. GET STARTED TODAY!
XML DATA FEEDS
Our custom data feeds are designed for the smallest clients that may just want to sell tires, to the large ecommerce customers, web developers, manufacturers, or wholesale distributors looking to tap the wheel and tire market with some of the giants in the industry. All data feeds are real time giving our clients the fastest access to the data. With the extensive collection of vehicle data ranging back to the 1950’s, we are able to provide our clients with all the necessary specifications to receive and develop the most powerful wheel or tire application guide.
DATA FEEDS AVAILABLE:
- Year, Make, Model Database (ACES Format)
- Tire Data Feed By Year, Make, Model – Includes oe, oe optional, and oe staggered sizes
- Reverse Wheel Search – For Ebay & Amazon Product Push Modules
- Wheel Data Feed – Includes Basic Wheel Specs
- Full Wheel & Tire Application Data Feed
- Wheel Product Catalogs
- Custom XML Data Feed – Custom Tailored To The Data And Format Needed